I just wanted to share a few links.
- Why Borders failed (stop blaming ebooks, please.)
- What you need to know about the Borders closing (using gift cards, etc)
- My personal experiences, from day one. (For employees and patrons, please remember how hard this is for everyone.)
- How to transfer your Borders ebooks to Kobo
- Some amazing people have put together a blog of job listing for ex-Borders employees. To those people you are just, amazing.
- There’s a Facebook Group for reminiscing too.
- And unrelated, Limecello is hosting a blog fundraiser for famine relief in Africa. Many people are donating based on comment numbers, so go forth and comment.